888 Poker is a major player in the world of online gambling, and they’ve been providing customers with a quality experience for well over a decade.

For those who’ve never used their services, I hope this 888 Poker review can help shed some light on what they have to offer.

Based on the island nation of Gibraltar and publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange since 2007, 888Poker is one of the premier names in virtual gaming.

I’ve been enjoying their services since 2010, so I feel like I’m qualified to provide a thorough and unbiased opinion on their strengths and weaknesses.

Keep in mind, however, that everyone’s experience is going to be different.

I’ve talked with hundreds of 888 players over the years, and their opinions on the site ranged from admiration to hatred.

The only way to make an accurate judgement is to actually sign up and play.

Anything else is just speculation.888Poker was created in 2002, giving players the opportunity to compete for real money in games such as Omaha, Seven-card Stud, and Texas Hold’em.

Founded by majority owner Avi Shaked, the organization also includes co-owners Ron Ben-Yitzhak and Shay Ben-Yitzhak.

Despite continual growth since their debut, the company was forced to withdraw from the U. market after the 2006 passage of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.

Less than a decade later, however, they would return to markets in Nevada, Delaware, and New Jersey thanks to more gambling-friendly legislation at the state level.

This has allowed them to sign a number of endorsement deals with athletes and poker pros, including JC Tran, Joe Mc Keehen, George St. In an odd turn of events, Suarez had his contract terminated less than two months after signing due to a controversial biting incident during the FIFA World Cup.

If you’re looking for stable poker software that offers a quality experience, 888 Poker is a good place to start.

I’ve never encountered any lag time during games, and tracking software such as Holdem Manager is also supported.

There are plenty of settings to choose from to customize your experience, and recommended features include a hand replayer, favorite seat, chat restrictions, and the option of topping off a stack during both pot limit and no limit games.888Poker software is available for both Mac and PC users.